Ten ways to Turn Me On, 2020
Well, it’s been one hell of a year, and I think we can all identify with the “hell” part of that sentence. Nonetheless, if you’re reading this, congratulations, you survived!
I thought it might be interesting to go through and post a series comparing my Ten Ways lists from last year to a new set from this year. Sexuality is so fluid after all. How do my desires change from year to year? Are there any discernable trends?
I deliberately wrote the new list without looking at the old one. I didn’t want to bias myself. The creative in me would have been forced to write something new. If things have stayed the same my list should reflect that. So, without further ado…
Ten Ways to Turn Me On, 2020
1) Lean in close, press your body against mine, and whisper “I’m going to fuck you so hard later!” while we are in polite company.
2) Pull down your mask and give me a long, deep kiss. It’s so rare to see lips these days and it’s a real shame.
3) Slide your fingers in your pussy and then in my mouth. Give me a sample of what is to come…
4) Show me some skin. Full nudity is great but I have a vivid imagination. Even just a little midriff will get the machinery running…
5) Show me how badly you want me in any way you can think of. There is nothing sexier than being wanted.
6) Spend an evening with me doing something we both love. Something thrilling or something funny with lots of good conversation always sets the stage nicely.
7) Be physical with me. Let’s hike together to your favorite spot and work up a good sweat. Your body is so sexy when you’re sweaty and I am always in the mood after a good hike.
8) Go hunting with me or be there to greet me when I return. Hunting always inflames all of my primal instincts. I will take you hard and rough like an animal slaking its need…
9) Give me just a hint of your scent. Leave it for me to find throughout my day. The smell of your perfume is good, your hair better, but the smell of your wetness will have me instantly hard and needful…
10) Let me relax into you. Hold me after a long day. Remove my burdens from my shoulders and then lay back. Let me make you come. I will forget the rest of my day in the process.
And just for quick reference, a link to 2019’s list. My very first post… Turn Me On
So, what changed? I think the basic themes are really the same. I want to feel wanted and I love anticipating and imagining all of the great sex we’ll be having.
What’s different? I think I’ve come to appreciate subtlety a little more. Don’t get me wrong. If I find you bent over the couch with a plug in your ass when I get home it’s still going to make me instantly hard. What’s changed is that I appreciate it a little more when you take the time to do something fun with me that can also lead to sex. More than I would have in 2019.
I also think writing has helped flex my imagination. Just a little skin or a warm touch can send my mind racing toward sex where it might not have before.
How have the things that turn you on changed in the last year? I am always happy to publish your list!