Voyeur

You may also like...

20 Responses

1. elliott says:

Fucking hell, what a fascinating story. I’ve not read anything quite like this. Well done.

2. Mrs Fever says:

I found the concept – intentional on your part or not – of “soul mate” somaticized to be quite fascinating.

Very creative!

3. Annabel Lee says:

Wow!! This was super hot!

4. This is such a terrific concept, and really well done. Loved it 💖

5. May More says:

Loved this – it flowed so well and I could believe the obsession 😉

6. Interesting premise…and definitely a sexy out of body (and into another) experience.

7. Kristan X says:

Hot. There’s an unsettling feel to some parts that only makes the sex scenes feel more intense.

8. Wonderfully erotic, totally absorbing. Her obsession was a bit creepy which was just right for the body invasion concept. I’ll be back for more!

9. LExy says:

This is insanely hot!

10. Kayla Lords says:

I like the idea of consciousness slipping its tether and “inhabiting” other people for the experience. Very nice!

1. October 11, 2019

[…] He had moved into a penthouse in the building down the street, the tall building with the tremendous view of Central Park.  I first noticed him while I was out getting groceries. I was crossing the street on my way home. The second I laid eyes on him I knew two things about him; that I wanted him and could never have him.  He towered over me like a monolith, his piercing blue eyes barely registering my presence. Even though we were complete strangers, in the middle of a busy street, I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to talk to him.  I felt compelled; sensing a creature whose chemistry was a perfect match for my own.  Meekly, I said “Hi, I’m Annabelle”, and offered my hand. He merely glanced at me and nodded, before marching off in the direction I had come.  I stared, transfixed as he passed.    I sensed his indifference right away, but he was in a hurry and wasn’t deliberately trying to be rude. He just didn’t care to see me and thought I might be crazy. Keep reading. […]